Sunday, April 03, 2005

Changes

Even if I am back in New York (that's why I was able to post some pictures), I still write in English to report a little bit more about my trip to Europe. It is very early in the morning, but I am awake. Jetlag, we call this. When I arrived yesterday, the time difference was seven hours, when I woke up this morning, the difference was just six hours. Summer time. Lisa taught me a good method to learn when to change in which direction. In the fall, you fall back one hour, in the spring, you spring forward. So, no problem with this change.
Actually my whole trip to Europe was full of changes. Being back in Muenster was being back to normal, but in a way it was strange to see the little details that have changed. One of my favorite bakeries was changed into a Starbuck's. Nearly all my friends changed their location. Most of them do not even live anymore in Muenster, but came back to see me. Some even changed professions. I changed my plan and did not got to Hamburg (too little time), Robert, Mona, Verena and Linda missed their connection train and had to change their arrival time. I had to change my accommodation in Paris because Joel had a problem with his wife.
Many, many changes, but when I was together with my friends, it was like always. And I think this is the important detail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home